Friday, September 20, 2013

Penne Deliciousness!

Looking for some super easy comfort food to have for dinner tonight? My goto for the past year or so has been this delicious Penne Bake that I first discovered on Pinterest. Its such a great goto (also) when you want to make a meal for someone that has been going through a rough time...in my family its always about the food and food makes EVERYTHING better. Or you can make it for that mommy and daddy that just had a baby and have finally made their way home from the hospital.


This is not one of my own, but I MUST share it. If you aren't on pinterest yet, you have NO IDEA what you're missing. As of late, I'd say about 50% of my favorite recipes are ones I've found on pinterest.com. I love this bake because its really simple to make and has the Philadelphia Cooking Cream that makes it extra FANTABULOUS. Once its baked I find myself looking for the spot that had the extra glob of that creamy goodness. I love my hubs, but that piece goes on my plate and directly in...my...belly!

So below is the link to the Plain Chicken blog. As you can see from this particular recipe she was running a giveaway, please take note: THAT GIVEAWAY WAS FROM 2012 and is no longer running. But the recipe is still there and thats all that matters. This is one of my favorite foodie blogs and where I get some pretty legit recipes. Simple. Yummy. Take a look around her blog for other AWESOME recipes and since you're following me (right?), give her a follow too.

Don't forget to leave me some love!

Now for the recipe goods (just click the link below):

Baked Penne

God Bless,

Erin

Exodus 23:25
 Worship the Lord your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment